SSD: ING-INF / 05
Year: 1 - Semester: 2
Teacher: Giorgio POLETTI
The course aims to provide methodological, technological and technical tools to develop skills that allow the design and support of the use of environments and technologies to support teaching and training in formal, non-formal and informal learning environments; in particular, attention will be focused on the pedagogical value and on the relationship between technologies and teaching-learning processes.
The laboratory dimension will allow to understand, through the definition and implementation of technological prototypes, the complexity of the process, acquiring skills that can be used with the digital technologies present and in the making.
- History of educational environments and platforms (PLE and Platforms)
- Pedagogical technologies and methods, cognitivism, constructivism, and collaborative learning
- Interfaces and interaction, from usability to cognitive ergonomics
- Main educational platforms and online tools for the production of technologies applicable to teaching
- Design and management of instruments with MOODLE
- Virtual reality, augmented reality, immersive reality and mixed reality for training